Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is the flagship scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). The objective of this Skill Certification Scheme is to enable a large number of Indian youth to take up industry-relevant skill training that will help them in securing a better livelihood. Individuals with prior learning experience or skills will also be assessed and certified under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) .
# Approved for another four years (2016-2020) to benefit 10 million youth
SUMMARY OF PMKVY 2.0 Guideline (2016-2020)
*Usable area 1500 sq. ft. And above is mandatory (Labs, Classrooms and area actually used for training purposes)
* Must have all the available infrastructure and equipment in terms of Job role requirement (this will be verified)
* The Centre must be a dedicated PMKVY center (must not be used for any other trainings/schemes)
* Centre should have Broadband Internet connectivity.
* For Non-IT courses, every Centre has to be equipped with atleast 3 computers connected with Internet.
* For IT courses, every Centre has to be equipped with atleast 15 computers connected with Internet.
* Centre must have atleast 2 Washrooms, one for Boys & One for Girls.
* Centre should have a well qualified trainer, and the trainer has to undergo a TOT Program (Training of Trainer) organised by the respective SSC or NSDC.
* Centres will ensure standardized and approved branding norms as defined in the Branding Guidelines of the scheme. Branding Guideline can be find at the below link:
DOWNLOAD PMKVY GUIDELINES (2016-2020)
* Biometric Devices for capturing student and trainers’ attendance (Aadhaar enabled) shall be mandatory at the PMKVY Centres.
* Kaushal Melas should be conducted at least once in every 3 months.
* It is mandatory for the students to maintain 80% of attendance to be eligible to appear in the assessments.
* Training of Trainers (TOT) is mandatory for all trainers.
* Training Centres will be required to have mentorship cum placement cells.
* The per candidate base costs for different Sectors will be either Rs. 28.9 or Rs. 34.7 or Rs. 40.4 as per the trainings in various job roles.
* At least 50% wage employment of the certified trainees is required, within three months of completion of certification. & Three months of placement tracking is mandatory.
* Fee Structure for Center Validation:-
|Tranches||Fee description||Fees (Amount in INR)||Payment schedule|
|1st Tranche||Annual Accreditation Application Fee (for applied job roles)||12,000 + 1,000 per job role||To be paid as part of the Self-Assessment Request. The TC shall be inspected only after receiving this amount. This fee shall not be refunded|
|2nd Tranche||Annual Continuous Monitoring Fee||8000||To be paid only if the TC gets notification that it has been accredited To be paid in 15 days of receiving the accreditation notification, failing which the request for accreditation shall be deemed as cancelled. The TC shall be awarded Accreditation Certificate after the payment of this amount.|
|SSC Fee||6000||For every job role to the respective SSC|
It is highly recommended to read the Guidelines for Accreditation, Affiliation and Continuous Monitoring of Training Centers for Skills Ecosystem first before applying for the Accreditation of the Centers
Accreditation Standards Grading Metrics
It is strongly recommended to read the revised Accreditation Standards Grading Metrics before creating a new Training Centre.
Centre Accreditation Application Form (CAAF)
Download the static CAAF to understand the details / documents required before you start filling the online CAAF . Please use only the online form to apply for accreditation.
Download the Equipment specification as required to be available at the Training Centre. The list provided is as specified by the Sector Skill Councils( SSCs) for the job roles. Contact us for clarification if any.
Download the Classroom /Laboratory specification as required to be available at the Training Centre. The list provided is as specified by the Sector Skill Councils( SSCs) for the job roles. Contact us for clarification if any
Download the Trainers’ Specification as required to be available at the Training Centre. The list provided is as specified by the Sector Skill Councils( SSCs) for the job roles. Contact us for clarification if any.
We need the below things before starting the process of center validation:
1.) Self-attested Electricity/Telephone Bill Copy
2.) Trainer's & Staff Details in given excel sheet
3.) Center Space Detail in given excel sheet
4.) Equipment Detail in Excel Sheet